Conductor light-emitting diode (LED) as a third-generation semiconductor lighting source.
This fantastic product has a lot of advantages:
(1) efficient light: spectra of almost all concentrated in the visible light frequency, the efficiency can reach 80% -90%. The luminous efficiency of incandescent visible light efficiency of almost 10% -20% only.
(2) high quality of light: not as a result of spectrum UV and infrared, there is no heat, no radiation, is typically a green light illumination.
(3)energy consumption of the small: single power generally 0.05-1w, through the cluster can be tailored to meet different needs, and waste very little. As a light source, under the brightness in the same power consumption of only ordinary incandescent 1/8-10.
(4) long life: flux attenuation to 70% of the standard life expectancy is 100,000 hours.
A semiconductor light can be used under normal circumstances 50 years, even if the long life of the people, life will be used up to two lights.
(5) durable and reliable: No tungsten wire, glass and other easily damaged components, non-normal retirement rate is very small, very low maintenance costs.
(6) the application of flexibility: small size, can flat pack, easy to develop into a short thin products, make point, line, face various forms of specific applications.
(7) Security: working voltage 1.5-5v or less in between the current 20-70mA in between.
(8) green: recyclable waste, no pollution, unlike fluorescent lamps containing mercury as ingredients.
(9) response time is short: to adapt to frequent and high-frequency switching operation of occasions.